Monday, November 25, 2013

Gobble Gobble!!!


Thanksgiving is near and we are thankful for many things!

Shota- I am thankful for my family.
Josiah- I am thankful for my mom and my dad.
Kahlil-I am thankful our food.
Elijah- I am thankful a happy robot.
Aris- I am thankful for my food.
Caitlyn- I am thankful for Chuck E Cheese and Wal-Mart
Juan- I am thankful for the rain.
Sophie- I am thankful for growing and eating healthy vegetables.
Robert- I am thankful for my food.
Janae- I am thankful for my little cousin.
Lydia- I am thankful for strawberry milk.
Natalie- I am thankful for the world that God created.
Kaly- I am thankful for my brother and sister.
Julian- I am thankful for the rain.
Dylan- I am thankful for turkey.
Lucas- I am thankful for my mom.

Remember tomorrow is our Friendship Feast!  
We are asking each student to bring a washed and cut piece of fruit for our Friendship Fruit Salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment