Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beginning a new year!



Mrs. Janak is ready for Kindergarten!!!
I am beginning my 11th year as a kindergarten teacher. I am excited to begin my 1st year at Hallettsville Elementary School. I graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies in the field of early childhood education. I also hold a Masters of Education in Leadership and Policy Studies. I enjoy spending time with my family. I am married to my wonderful husband, Barron Janak. We have two young children. Our daughter, Ella, will be a 1st grader this year and our son, Davis, is a busy toddler. We are all excited about beginning a new year in Hallettsville. I am looking forward to working with your child this year. I know with your help it is going to be a great year!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Jack enjoyed meeting you last night! Your classroom looks amazing, and we are looking forward to a wonderful year! Welcome to HISD!

    ReplyDelete